Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome to CultureSalt Productions



Welcome. I'd say take off your shoes and put your feet up or something else along those lines because that's what people always say in these sort of introductions. I'm totally not going to say that.

I'm just a guy. A storyteller. A husband, father, seeker, believer, doubter, writer, filmmaker,
lost and found human sort of guy.

This is where I'll keep anyone interested up to date with what's going on with my projects as well as tell stories about current projects. Right now I have a lot of back burners set to simmer and not a whole lot on any front burners. At least not where filmmaking is concerned.

BUT…be looking out for blogs meant to share the stories behind many aspects of the making and aftermath of my first completed, really really real film, Night Job. Night Job is a short film that we made in the hopes to raise funds for a feature film version of Night Job.

So, keep an eye out for that.

As far as the front burners, those are plenty full. My wife. My daughter. A new baby girl on her way. Working. Sleeping. And then there is just plain old figuring me out. Life out. Marriage out. Faith out.
And I won't figure IT all out but my new journey is giving it my best shot instead of just walking down the road with my eyes closed. I highly recommend it.

As Akira Kurowsawa said, "It is wonderful to create." I'm not sure I'm capable of saying it any better than that. It's this beautiful yet aggressive nature inside some of our brains that always has it's fingers in your thoughts. It's like a swelling balloon. Best to let the air out before you pop.

Adios for now,

Aaron





No comments:

Post a Comment